1.If the pupil fails to give the instructor a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancelling or changing any lesson, the pupil may be liable for the lesson fee in respect of the hour(s) lost.
2. Each instructor will provide tuition to the pupil for the purpose of giving driving tuition at the rate set by Learn Driving Skills.
3. In the event of the instructor unable to attend the lesson appointment, or in the event of a mechanical breakdown or another cause, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson to a time convenient to both parties.
4. The instructor will hold valid motor insurance covering the pupil whilst driving the tuition vehicle when accompanied by a Learn Driving Skills instructor or a DSA Examiner.
5. The lesson shall be paid at the time of each lesson, direct to the instructor prior to starting the tuition. This is a verbal agreement between pupil and instructor.
6. The pupil agrees that he/she is duly licensed to drive the tuition vehicle.
7. In the event of a pupil not making contact for a continuous 8 week period, all prepaid fees will be lost.
Should you wish to change your booking please give two working days notice to allow changes to the diary and prevent any loss in entitlement. In the event of a block booking being cancelled once payment is received an admin fee of £85 will be deducted from the amount returned.
Lessons should be paid four weeks in advance. An agreement is made between pupil and instructor in regards to lesson times and payment structure as each instructor works on a self employed basis and is not an employee of Learn Driving Skills.